Is security a way of life for you? Do you have a constant thirst for knowledge?
At ITSG we are always on the lookout for new people, with exceptional skill sets, who believe in pushing the current boundaries of Information and IT Security.
Some of the skills and character traits that we look for in our staff are the following:
- An exceptional knowledge of IT Security.
- A desire to continuously increase your skills, and share your knowledge with others.
- Willingness and ideas to present at security conferences.
- Penetration testing experience.
- Vulnerability research experience.
- Policy and compliance (PCI DSS, SOX, BS7799, BS27001/2) experience.
- Computer Forensics experience.
- Risk and threat modeling.
- Security architecture.
- Social engineering.
- Customer focus.
- Team player.
- The need to exceed customers expectations.
Our current job openings can be found below, if you are interested in applying for these roles please send your CV to enquiries [at] itsecuritygeeks [dot] com. No agencies please.
Junior Penetration Tester
- High level of customer care
- Keen interest in it security/ethical hacking
- Thirst for knowledge
- Enjoys a challenge
- Sense of humour
- Must be able to work well within a team and independently
- Good understanding of security principles
- Interest in physical security
- Good understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, UDP, IPv4, etc)
- Good understanding of Operating Systems (Windows, UNIX, Linux)
- Experience with penetration testing hacking tools
- Experience with securing Operating Systems
- Programming experience a plus
- Any security certifications an added bonus
- Assist Snr penetration testers on client engagements, both on-site and remotely.
- Analysing and assessing security vulnerabilities for reporting purposes.
- Contribute to in-house development (includes training and improving security testing methodologies.)
- Conduct internal and external penetration tests.
- Assist in business development by scoping potential new business.
- Reviewing and contributing to penetration test reports.
- Perform vulnerability assessments.
- Assist the business in moving forward.
- Assist in setting up and configuring of any new internal toolsets.